Saturday, September 8, 2007

Moments!

I read my neighbor Engz's post about his moments and it inspired me to write a post about my moments with my Bebhe. I will try to keep it short and direct to the point so as not to bore my readers. I will enumerate probably 7 moments in our almost a year of relationship together. And I would like to start off with this...


MCDO

Almost everybody who have read my blog knows about this, for this post, moment in our lives. And for the interest of those who doesn't knwo it yet, let me share to you what happened.

It was a weekend and as usual, we will be spending it together. But before we go home, I got a mesage from my Bebhe that he will be having lunch with a friend of his. I said ok. Afterwards, I planned of meeting Cox? while they have lunch so that I can meet the person behind the "brewing" comment. We met at Mcdonald's in Katipunan. And while enjoying a good conversation and a quick meal, something suprising happened. Yup you guessed it right! I turned around and lo and behold, I saw my Bebhe waving at me. I was shock and was not able to move in my sit. I think I turned red but none of that matters now. I mean, I was there in Mcdonald's, not only did I not joined my Bebhe and his friend for lunch, I was having lunch with someone he don't know! Aarrgghhh!!! I mean it would have been fine if I told my Bebhe what I will be doing but no, the idiot boy in me kick in and just throw cautions to the wind! I mean Cox? knew that I already have a Bebhe and that I love him and that our meet up will be just a friendly meet up. Honestly, I have no idea what happened inside my head that time but what I do know is that I hurt My Bebhe's feeling so much that even as I right this, it pains me deeply. How i wish I could turn back the time and asked his permission first before doing that meet up. Alas, we travel the path only once. And did I learned my lesson? Nah. I'm a stupid stubborn guy. But what I do know is that from then on, I can't afford to lose my Bebhe. My Bebhe is my life.



JOLIBEE

It happened after the last day of training for my company and my Bebhe was our trainer. He's not my Bebhe yet but I was, as my Bebhe would like to put it, stalking him. I would stay in the office even after work hours just to wait for him to finish what he is doing. Although we live in a different place (Me in Pasay, he lives in Katips) I would still stay and chat him up. Honestly, I can't remember why I did those things. I mean, even though I have no other things to do, going home early and resting would have been better than staying until late morning doing nothing but watching my Bebhe work. Ok back to my story. Last day of training, I asked him if he would have lunch with me. So we went to Jolibee in Insular Building in Makati to have our meal and a little chit chat. But since he is still uncomfortable with me plus he's a bit anti-social, I did all the talking. And right in the middle of the conversation, I informed him that I have a secret. A secret that I keep from the rest of the world. He leaned closer. "I'm Batman" and with that, I saw him laugh for the first time. It was so beautiful that I just sat there, mouth agape, amazed at what I was seeing. I was kicked back into reality when I heard him asking me if I was ok. I guess it was my mistake to give a short lull in the conversation because he told me that we should go. But before we left stood, I asked him one last question.

"Do you like me?"
"That's a good question."

Then we left and part ways. The question was never answered until now. Everytime I asked him what was his answered back then, he will just smile and kiss me. Come to think of it, I should ask him more often hehehe

2 comments:

MINK said...

siguro nga dapat tanungin mo sya palagi... hehe

TL said...

Friendship hindi din effective. Tinanong ko ng tinanong nitong weekend nakulitan lang eh :)