Friday, April 30, 2010

Miss You Like Crazy

Bhe,

I miss you so much. So much that it hurts. So much that I am in tears. It's been a long time but I still can't accept the fact that it's over.

I decided to write here again because I'm running out of space in my notebook and my pen ran out of ink. Because I can't stop doodling your name next to mine. Trying to imagine what it was like when we were still together. When we were still happy.

I know it's my fault that you're no longer here. I know that there's no chance that we can still fix things. I know, because the problem is "ME" and I can not be fixed.

I miss you so much.


I miss your hug...

I miss your kiss...

I miss your smell...

I miss your laughter...

I miss your eyes...

I miss your lips...


I miss you.




I love you. Please forgive me.

1 comment:

Jinjiruks said...

welcome back kuya DK. sana kahit papano maging frens kau ulit.